Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mini-brag session

I'm proud of myself!

I've been having MAJOR car problems for 3 months now (today I dropped off my car at the dealership for the 6th time in 10 weeks) and the dealership is near a Starbucks.

I was so ticked after dropping my car off, I thought I "deserved" a Strawberries'n'cream frappucinno (you know, from putting up with all of the car crap).

But, I drove right by Starbucks! That was nearly 500 calories that I didn't need.

I keep telling myself that it's the little changes that will lead to big weight loss!

(I should probably also admit that I did down 3 Bud Lights during bowling tonight)! But, I would have done that even if I had the Starbucks, so I still sacrificed 500 Starbucks calories ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on skipping Starbucks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It these little decisions that are going to make big changes!

    ReplyDelete