Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Recipe: Angel Hair Pasta with Vegetables

I'm always looking for some good recipes and when they're healthy too, well, that's just a bonus!

I made this dish tonight. It's the second time I've made it and it's really good. Lots of flavor and is only 333 calories per serving.

Tonight I used whole wheat pasta (not sure if that affects calorie content or not) and instead of chopping up the veggies individually, I used a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and then added the fresh mushrooms as the recipe indicates.

For dessert, I cut up fresh fruit. I'm ALWAYS in the mood for fruit.



For lunch, I had 1/2 of a turkey sandwich on a croissant (business luncheon in which I participated/spoke often, so eating wasn't really an option). I did enjoy 1/2 of a Heath cookie though and it was delish!

My caloric intake today is much less than normal, so I'm hoping I lost all 1.5 lbs for the week in just one day (is that tooo optimistic?).

I haven't yet decided which day of the week I'll weight. Tuesdays maybe?

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I would have to add a little bit of chicken for hubby. He hates when I serve him meatless meals.

    ReplyDelete