Friday, June 12, 2009

Work out mix

Although our treadmill is in a room with a DVR, I still want a good music mix for one day when I run walk really fast outside.

While on vacation, I extensively researched good work out music and developed the following list. It's mostly fast paced music, but I threw in a few slow ones that are still quite motivating.

Enjoy!

****************
Say Hey- Michael Fronte and spearhead
Eminem- Lose yourself
Hey Mama- Black Eyed Peas
Survivor- Destiny's child
Green Day
3 doors down- kryptonite
my life would suck without you- Kelly Clarkson
Sk8er Boi- Avril lavigne
Holiday- Green Day
AMerian idiot- Green Day
Since you been gone- Kelly Clarkson
Pop- n'sync
Hollaback girl- Gwen Stefani
See you again- Miley Cyrus
Kerosene- Miranda Lambert
Ready to Run- Dixie Chicks
Rehab- Amy Winehouse
Pump it- Black Eyed Peas
When I come around- Green Day
lady gaga- just dance
Low- flo rida
All that she wants- ace of base
Best days of your life- Kelli Pickler
Hey there deliliah- plain white Ts
1,2,3,4- plain white T's
Sin Wagon- Dixie chicks
Stupid Girls- Pink
Don't let me get me- Pink
Rehab- Rhianna
So what- Pink
The Climb- Miley Cyrus
I wanna be sedated- The Ramones
Girlfriend- Avril Levigne
What I like about you- Romantics
Stronger- Britney Spears
Gun powder and lead- Miranda Lambert
Start All over- Miley Cyrus
Nobody's Perfect- Miley Cyrus
Kissed a girl- Katy Perry
What about now- Daughtry
Not ready to make nice- Dixie Chicks
Digital Getdown- N'Sync
I Run for Life- Melissa Etheridge

1 comment:

  1. Great List! I have a lot of that music on my iPod and some on my Running Playlist. I will have to post my list so we can compare.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete